某晨早雪

 

 

某晨早雪    (2009-11-26 04:49:28)

     某晨早雪(唱:索菲娅.格林)     中文\吕布凡

 

Early morning when the sun is rising 晨曦,朝阳缓缓升起

I watch you when you still are in your sleep 我看着你,仍在睡梦中沉静的你

Teacups still waiting on the breakfast table   

清茶已备,桌上静待着你

That's not a reason good enough to wake you    

 这样,还是不忍去把你唤醒

Early morning when the day is dawning         

  黎明中朝阳已在即

I lay beside you listening to your heartbeat   

我斜在你身旁,倾听你心跳之声

I feel so happy when I'm thinking of you       

想到你,我是如此的满足

To have you close to me, near and around me    

靠近我,紧随着我左右

One day will come when the dream is over      

  梦,或许有结束那一天

Before the day I will not keep from dreaming   

我将梦着我梦直到那天的来临

One day will come when the day's getting colder

天,或许有更冷的那天

I think of you and your love will surround me. 

我思念的你与你的爱,随我左右

Show me your heart and I will give you mine     你心换我心

Show me your tears and I will kiss them all away你泪换我梦

Show me the one thing that I really need    给我所需,我心所需

Show me your love and never take it away    给我你爱,带走,不必

Early morning and the sun is up now         晨曦,艳阳已经挂起

I cross the room and open up the door       穿过小屋轻推门壁

Teacups still waiting on the breakfast table  餐桌上茶杯为谁在等待

And I'm still waiting for my love to wake up  我依然在等,我爱醒来

Early morning and I greet the sunlight        黎明中我感恩晨曦

It's so beautiful. It spreads over fields now 阳光灿烂普照大地

All around me the light is flowing            环顾周围,流光四溢

I see the beauty in the day as it's dawning   朝阳在即  黎明呈现出美丽

If I could live here without days of wonder      生活在这里,无忧无哀也无怨艾

If I could live here when its calm and peaceful

生活在这里,平淡宁静也安逸

I guess I'd stay here till the end of lifetime  

我会一直在这里停留,直到生命之终

If I can say goodbye to Queen of sorrow        

如果,我能道别忧伤之神,与其远离

 

  索菲娅.格林的现场视频:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI5NzE2NTcy=.html

 

总有这样的不眠夜,让我译出一首词;

总有一首曲子,让我不眠地去推敲其词。

 

____________________________________________________________

 

吹毛求疵,求到“疵”

“懒惰”死

对话录2·你只是太闲了

解孔子眼里“好听的话”

113 Comments

  1. I have been reading your current entries all the way through my morning holiday, and I will have to confess the whole write-up has been extremely enlightening and very well written. When i assumed I’d personally help you be aware that for some the reason why this blog site does no longer view nicely in World-wide-web Explorer 7. I want Ms might stop converting the software. I own a query in your case. Could you intellect replacing website roll back links? That will be definitely neat!

  2. Your weblog is fine. I simply have to comment on the style. Its too loud. Its doing procedure too much also it takes away from exactly what youve reached say –which I’m is admittedly important. My partner and i dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your current phrases may possibly hold everyones attention, however you have been drastically wrong. Anyway, in my language, at this time there usually are not a lot good resource like this.

  3. You made some quality things there. I checked over the internet to the matter and discovered the majority of people today will proceed along with together with your internet site.

  4. I was exploring via the web for some information since yesterday night and I at last found what i was looking for! This is a terrific weblog by the way, however it seems to be a little hard to read on my verison phone.

  5. Lol ha… I was simply online all-around and required a look at these remarks. My spouse and i can’t believe there’s still this much awareness. Thanks for authoring this.

  6. What’s Happening i’m fresh to this, We stumbled upon i have found The item absolutely beneficial and it has helped me out tons. I hope for you to contribute & support other end users like it’s helped me. Good job.

  7. I love this article. Thanks. I have a blog where I could link this article to. I’m looking for sites where muscle building tips are being discussed. I think its very helpful to people starting out. I remember what its like when I was new at this. I scour the web for articles. Now I go to places where I could find everything under one place. Thanks for this article.

Comments are closed.